March 11, 2016
GIANT FOOD ALERTS CUSTOMERS TO VOLUNTARY RECALL OF LEAN CUISINE, STOUFFER’S AND DIGIORNO PRODUCTS
Landover, Md. (March 11, 2016) – Following a recall by Nestle USA, Giant Food, LLC announced it removed from sale a limited number of Lean Cuisine, Stouffer’s and DiGiorno products due to the possible presence of glass pieces.
The following products are included in this recall:
- Stouffer's Whole Grain Vegetable Lasagna, 10.5 oz, UPC 1380010323, Best Before Datesof MAR 2017 or APR 2017
- Stouffer's Vegetable Lasagna Family Size, 37.5 oz, UPC 1380055510, Best Before Date of JAN 2017
- Stouffer's Spinach Soufle, 12 oz, UPC 1380010585, Best Before Date of JUL 2016
- Stouffer's Vegetable Lasagna Party Size, 96 oz, UPC 1380019002, Best Before Dates of MAR 2017 or APR 2017
- Lean Cuisine Spinach and Mushroom Pizza, 6.125 oz, UPC 1380013520, Best Before Dates of NOV 2016
- Lean Cuisine Spinach Artichoke Ravioli, 9 oz, UPC 1380055806, Best Before Date of JAN 2017
- Lean Cuisine Mushroom Mezzaluna Ravioli, 8.625 oz, UPC 1380058358, Best Before Date of JAN 2017
- Lean Cuisine Spinach Artichoke & Chicken Panini, 6 oz, UPC 1380055326, Best Before Dates of JUL 2016 or AUG 2016
- Lean Cuisine Ricotta Cheese and Spinach Ravioli, 8 oz, UPC 1380093052, Best Before Date of FEB 2017
- DiGiorno Thin & Crispy Spinach and Garlic Pizza, 11.9 oz, UPC 7192145143, Best Before Dates of JUL 2016 or AUG 2016
Giant has received no reports of injury to date.
Customers who have purchased these products should discard any unused portions and bring their purchase receipt to Giant for a full refund.
Consumers looking for additional information on the recall may call Nestle USA at (800) 681-1676. In addition customers may call Customers may call Giant Customer Service at (888) 469-4426 Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. for more information. Customers can also visit the Giant Food website at www.giantfood.com.
About Giant Food of Landover, Md.
Giant Food LLC, headquartered in Landover, Md., operates 169 supermarkets in Virginia, Maryland, Delaware, and the District of Columbia, and employs approximately 20,000 associates. Included within the 169 stores are 160 full-service pharmacies. Giant is owned by Ahold USA, Inc. For more information on Giant, visit www.giantfood.com.