July 17, 2016
GIANT FOOD ALERTS CUSTOMERS TO VOLUNTARY RECALL OF P.F. CHANG'S HOME MENU PRODUCTS
Landover, Md. (July 17, 2016) – Following a recall by ConAgra Foods, Inc., Giant Food, LLC announced it removed from sale P.F. Chang's Home Menu products due to possible metal pieces in the sauce.
The following products are included in this recall:
- P.F. Chang’s Home Menu Signature Spicy Chicken, 22 oz, UPC 3100067023, with Best By Dates of 5/26/17 & 6/8/17
- P.F. Chang’s Home Menu Meals for 2 Beef with Broccoli, 22 oz., UPC 3100067001 with a Best By Date of 6/4/17
- P.F. Chang’s Home Menu Meals for 2 Sweet & Sour Chicken, 22 oz., UPC 3100067006, with a Best By Date of 6/3/17
- P.F. Chang’s Home Menu Meals for 2 General Chang’s Chicken, 22 oz., UPC 3100067007, with a Best By Date of 6/3/17
- P.F. Chang’s Home Menu Meals for 2 Shrimp Lo Mein, 22 oz., UPC 3100067005, with a Best By Date of 6/10/17
- P.F. Chang’s Home Menu Meals for 2 Garlic Chicken with Dan Dan Noodles, 22 oz., UPC 3100067008 with a Best By Date of 6/8/17
- P.F. Chang’s Home Menu Meals for 2 Mongolian Style Beef, 22 oz., UPC 3100067000 with Best By Dates of 6/1/17 & 6/17/17
Giant has received no reports of injury to date.
Customers who have purchased these products should discard any unused portions and bring their purchase receipt to Giant a full refund.
Consumers looking for additional information on the recall may call ConAgra Foods at 800-252-0634. In addition, customers may call Giant Food Customer Service at 888-469-4426 Mondaythrough Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. for more information. Customers can also visit the Giant Food website at www.giantfood.com.
About Giant Food, LLC
Giant Food, LLC, headquartered in Landover, Md., operates 169 supermarkets in Virginia, Maryland, Delaware, and the District of Columbia, and employs approximately 20,000 associates. Included within the 169 stores are 160 full-service pharmacies. Giant is owned by Ahold USA, Inc. For more information on Giant visit www.giantfood.com.