skip to main content
cheesy maple bacon mix
- 1 bag Giant Brand penguins
- 1 cup Giant Brand mini pretzels
- ½ lb Giant Brand bacon, cooked and crumbled
- ¼ cup Giant Brand maple syrup
- ¼ cup Giant Brand butter
- ½ teaspoon chipotle chili powder
- Mix first 3 ingredients in a bowl. Combine butter and maple syrup.
- Cook until bubbly; cool.
- Pour over pretzels and cheddar squares, mixing until combined. Sprinkle with chipotle powder.
- Bake in a preheated 300˚F oven for about 10 minutes (or until caramelized), stirring every few minutes.
- Cool and store in refrigerator.