apple, pear and cranberry crisp
prep time: 10 minutes
cook time: 45 minutes
ready in: 55 minutes
makes: 8 servings, 1/2 cup each
- 2 apples, peeled, cored and cubed
- 2 pears, peeled, cored and cubed
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1 Tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 2 Tablespoons honey
- 1 ½ Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup quick cooking oats
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup butter
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C). Lightly grease an 8 inch baking dish.
- Mix the apples, pears, cranberries, 1 tablespoon flour, honey and lemon juice in the prepared dish.
- In a bowl, mix 1/2 cup flour, brown sugar, oats, walnuts and butter to the consistency of coarse crumbs. Sprinkle loosely over the fruit mixture.
- Bake 45 minutes or until brown and crisp on top.
per serving: 290 calories, 14g total fat, 7g saturated fat, 30mg cholesterol, 125mg sodium, 40g carbohydrates, 3g dietary fiber, 3g protein
The nutritional content of recipes is calculated by a registered dietitian. Because ingredients and measurements may vary, the values we give are close approximations.