- Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray an 8 x 11-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Mix lime peel and juice, canola oil, garlic, pepper sauce, pepper and salt together in a small bowl.
- Place tilapia in prepared dish, in a single layer, turning under thin edges.
- Evenly spread sauce over each fillet.
- Bake, uncovered, about 10–14 minutes or until fish is opaque and flakes easily.
- While fish is baking, combine avocado and sour cream in a blender and blend until smooth.
- When fish has finished baking, pull fish apart until all fillets are shredded.
- To assemble tacos: Place a layer of fish, salsa and lettuce into a taco shell. Drizzle with avocado cream.
per serving: 390 calories, 21g fat, 6g saturated fat, 45mg cholesterol, 580mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate, 7g fiber, 3g sugars, 23g protein