- Heat grill to medium heat.
- Shape ground beef into 4 (1/2-inch-thick) patties. Grill 5–6 minutes on each side or until medium doneness (160°F), brushing with barbecue sauce for the last few minutes.
- Top burgers with cheese; grill 1 minute or until melted.
- Meanwhile, add pineapple rings and buns, cut sides down, to grill; cook 1–2 minutes or until buns are lightly toasted. Remove buns from grill. Turn pineapple; grill an additional 1–2 minutes or until heated through.
- Fill buns with cheeseburgers, pineapple, bacon and lettuce.
- Recipe provided by KRAFT
per serving: 470 calories, 21g total fat, 9g saturated fat, 100mg cholesterol, 740mg sodium, 37g carbohydrate, 2g dietary fiber, 16g sugars, 33g protein