california summer salad
prep time: 15 minutes
cook time: 0 minutes
ready in: 15 minutes
makes: 4 servings, 1 1/2 cups each
- 1 pkg. (5 oz.) DOLE® Spring Mix
- 1 peach, sliced
- 2/3 cup chopped English cucumbers
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup ATHENOS Traditional Crumbled Feta Cheese
- 1/3 cup pine nuts
- 2 DOLE® Green Onions, sliced
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
- Toss greens with all remaining ingredients except dressing in large bowl.
- Add dressing; mix lightly. Serve immediately.
Recipe provided by KRAFT and DOLE®
Per serving: 240 calories, 19g total fat, 3.5g saturated fat, 10mg cholesterol, 550mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate, 3g dietary fiber, 8g sugars, 6g protein, 40%DV vitamin A, 10%DV vitamin C, 8%DV calcium, 8%DV iron
The nutritional content of recipes is calculated by a registered dietitian. Because ingredients and measurements may vary, the values we give are close approximations.