cedar plank flounder
prep time: 10 minutes
cook time: 8 minutes
ready in: 18 minutes
makes: 4 servings, 3.5 oz. each
- 4 (4 oz) flounder fillets
- 3/4 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 3 Tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh tarragon
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 cedar or maple plank, soaked according to package directions
The nutritional content of recipes is calculated by a registered dietitian. Because ingredients and measurements may vary, the values we give are close approximations.
- Preheat grill to medium (300°F–350°F). Season fillets with lemon pepper; set aside.
- For the herbed butter, in a small bowl combine butter, garlic, tarragon and lemon zest; set aside.
- Preheat soaked plank on grill according to package directions. Place fillets on plank. Grill, covered, 8–12 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Transfer fillets to a serving platter, top with herbed butter, and serve.
Per serving: 150 calories, 11g fat, 6g saturated fat, 70mg cholesterol, 325mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate, 0g fiber, 0g sugars, 13g protein
If preparing for a gluten-free diet, make sure all ingredients are labeled gluten-free