cedar planked moroccan spiced salmon
prep time: 15 minutes
cook time: 15 minutes
ready in: 30 minutes
makes: 6 servings, 3 oz. each
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon Paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 ½ lb salmon fillets
- 1 15" Cedar Plank, soaked
The nutritional content of recipes is calculated by a registered dietitian. Because ingredients and measurements may vary, the values we give are close approximations.
- In a small bowl, combine sugar, curry powder, coriander, cumin, paprika, cinnamon, salt and pepper.
- Pour olive oil over salmon and gently rub.
- Heat grill to 350°F.
- Place soaked plank on grill, close lid and allow plank to heat for 3 minutes.
- Flip plank, place salmon directly on heated side of plank, and close lid.
- Cook about 12 minutes for medium or until internal temperature reaches 145 °F.
- Remove salmon and plank from grill and allow to rest for 3 minutes before serving.
- Cooking times will vary depending on thickness of salmon.
per serving: 230 calories, 10g total fat, 2g saturated fat, 70mg cholesterol, 360mg sodium, 2g carbohydrates, 0g dietary fiber, 29g protein