prep time: 10 minutes
cook time: 10 minutes
ready in: 20 minutes
makes: 4 servings, 2 cups each
- 8 oz. pasta
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into cubes
- 1/4 cup low sodium chicken broth or water
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 Tablespoons salt-free garlic and herb seasoning blend
- 3 Tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup diced tomatoes or sliced cherry tomatoes
The nutritional content of recipes is calculated by a registered dietitian. Because ingredients and measurements may vary, the values we give are close approximations.
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a skillet over medium heat. Saute chicken for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add broth or water, broccoli and seasoning blend. Cover and cook for 3 minutes.
- Toss chicken and broccoli with cooked pasta, Parmesan cheese and remaining 1 tablespoon of oil.
- Garnish with tomatoes and serve.
per serving: 430 calories, 10g total fat, 2g saturated fat, 70mg cholesterol, 190mg sodium, 49g carbohydrates, 3g dietary fiber, 37g protein