chicken and veggie pasta salad
prep time: 20 minutes
makes: 12 servings, 3/4 cup each
- 8 oz. mini farfalle (bowtie) pasta, cooked (3 cups)
- 1 (15 oz.) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup julienne-cut carrots
- 1 cup frozen whole-kernel corn, thawed
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1/2 rotisserie chicken, shredded (2 cups)
- 1/3 cup light Italian vinaigrette
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan
The nutritional content of recipes is calculated by a registered dietitian. Because ingredients and measurements may vary, the values we give are close approximations.
- In a large bowl combine pasta, black beans, carrots, corn, peas and shredded chicken. Drizzle with the vinaigrette; toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Divide into 6 individual containers, and refrigerate at least 30 minutes. Sprinkle with Parmesan, and serve.
per serving: 205 calories, 3g fat, 1g saturated fat, 20mg cholesterol, 245mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate, 3g fiber, 2g sugars, 15g protein