- Squeeze juice from lime and grate zest (green part only).
- Combine the lime juice and zest, olive oil, garlic, scallions, black pepper, cayenne, chili powder, cumin, and salt into a paste.
- Loosen the chicken skin gently with your fingers and spread the paste evenly over meat. Place chicken parts in a resealable plastic bag and marinate in the refrigerator at least 1 hour or up to 6 hours.
- Remove chicken from bag. Grill the chicken, skin side up, over indirect medium heat 40–50 minutes until internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- Serving Suggestion: Serve with a cucumber salad and roasted potatoes
per serving: 160 calories, 9g fat, 2g saturated fat, 55mg cholesterol, 330mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate, 1g fiber, 17g protein