prep time: 10 minutes cook time: 20 minutes makes 20 servings, 1 cookie each
- 3 large egg whites
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 5 cups shredded coconut
The nutritional content of recipes is calculated by a registered dietitian. Because ingredients and measurements may vary, the values we give are close approximations.
- Heat oven to 325°F and line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper. In a medium bowl, whisk together egg whites, sugar, almond extract and salt until foamy and stiff peaks form.
- Fold in the coconut, stirring until evenly combined.
- Drop the batter in mounds, two tablespoons each, on the prepared baking sheet, making sure to leave about 1 inch between each mound.
- Bake for 15–20 minutes, or until tops are golden brown; transfer to a wire cooling rack to cool before serving.
*Make sure all ingredients are listed as Kosher for Passover
Per serving: 180 calories, 15g fat, 13g saturated fat, 40mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate, 3g fiber, 6g sugars, 2g protein