cod with roasted potatoes
prep time: 10 minutes
cook time: 40 minutes
ready in: 50 minutes
makes: 4 servings, 8 oz. each
- 1 lb. fingerling potatoes, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 3/4 Tablespoon chili powder
- 4 (4 oz) cod fillets
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 Tablespoon lemon zest
- 1 Tablespoon chopped fresh chives
The nutritional content of recipes is calculated by a registered dietitian. Because ingredients and measurements may vary, the values we give are close approximations.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Place potatoes in a large bowl. Drizzle with oil; toss to coat. Sprinkle with chili powder; toss to coat evenly. Spread potatoes on a nonstick baking sheet; season with pepper to taste.<.li>
- Place baking sheet in oven. Bake 40 minutes or until golden brown, turning potatoes halfway through.
- Meanwhile, coat another nonstick baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray. Brush both sides of fillets with mustard, and season with pepper to taste. Place panko in a shallow dish. Place each fillet in panko, turning to coat. Place fillets on baking sheet.
- Bake fillets 20 minutes or until panko is golden and fish flakes easily with a fork. Remove fillets from oven and sprinkle with lemon zest and chives. Serve with roasted potatoes.
Serving Suggestion: Serve with a side of steamed green beans
Per serving: 265 calories, 5g fat, 1g saturated fat, 40mg cholesterol, 230mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate, 3g fiber, 2g sugars, 24g protein