- Brush one side of one of the tortillas with melted butter.
- Place, butter-side down, in a medium non-stick skillet.
- Spread 2 tablespoons of hazelnut spread on the side without the butter. Evenly distribute half of the banana and strawberry slices on half of the tortilla.
- Fold the other half of the tortilla over to cover the fruit, sprinkle top with 1/2 tablespoon brown sugar.
- Turn on burner and cook over medium-low heat for 2 minutes. Flip and cook an additional 2 minutes until fruit is soft and tortilla is slightly crisp. Remove from heat and place in oven or microwave to keep warm.
- Repeat steps 1-5 with remaining ingredients.
- Cut each quesadilla into 4 wedges. Serve each wedge with 1/4 cup vanilla ice cream.
per serving: 230 calories, 12g fat, 8g saturated fat, 40mg cholesterol, 210mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate 1g fiber, 16g sugars, 4g protein