dijon & herb crusted lamb chops
prep time: 10 minutes
cook time: 20 minutes
ready in: 30 minutes
makes: 4 servings, 4 ounces each
- 1 lb loin or shoulder lamb chops, 1 - 1 ¼" thick
- 1 Tablespoon Herbes de Provence
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons garlic flavored olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Preheat grill or broiler. Trim chops of excess fat.
- Blend herbs, Dijon mustard, oil, and lemon juice together in a small bowl.
- Evenly coat surface of each chop with 2 teaspoons of mixture.
- Grill or broil chops 4 inches from heat source for 6 to 8 minutes. Turn and cook 5 to 9 minutes longer or to an internal temperature of 145°F for medium rare and 160°F for medium. Let stand for 5 minutes before cutting.
per serving: 250 calories, 18g total fat, 7g saturated fat, 80mg cholesterol, 160mg sodium, 1g carbohydrates, 0g dietary fiber, 0g sugars, 21g protein
The nutritional content of recipes is calculated by a registered dietitian. Because ingredients and measurements may vary, the values we give are close approximations.