grilled fruit kabobs
prep time: 15 minutes
cook time: 8 minutes
ready in: 23 minutes
makes: 4 servings, 1 cup each
- 1 cup cantaloupe, cubed
- 1 cup honeydew melon, cubed
- 1 cup strawberries, cut in half
- 1 cup pineapple, cut into chunks
- 1/2 cup yogurt
- 1/2 cup honey
- Wash and cut all fruit. Soak skewers in cold water until ready.
- Place fruit on skewers in any order you prefer.
- Place on grill or grilling pan for a few minutes, turning once.
- Place on plate and drizzle honey and yogurt over the top of the fruit.
Per Serving: 210 calories, 1g fat, 1g saturated fat, 4mg cholesterol, 25mg sodium, 51g carbohydrate, 2g fiber, 2g protein
The nutritional content of recipes is calculated by a registered dietitian. Because ingredients and measurements may vary, the values we give are close approximations.