- Combine tomatoes, onions, cilantro, lime juice, and 1/4 teaspoon salt in a small bowl and set aside.
- Heat grill to medium high heat.
- Season halibut with 1/2 tablespoon olive oil, remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt and pepper, to taste.
- Sear Halibut until cooked, about 3–3½ minutes per side or until easily flaked with a fork.
- Cut the mango around the core making 4 large pieces, discard the core.
- Lightly oil flesh of mango with remaining oil and place on grill. When there are visible grill marks, remove from grill and allow to cool.
- Dice mango and add to salsa and spoon on top of fish.
- Serving Suggestions: Rice and stir fried vegetables.
per serving: 430 calories, 29g fat, 5g saturated fat, 85mg cholesterol, 440mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate, 2g fiber, 13g sugars, 28g protein