- If using wooden skewers, soak in water for at least 30 minutes to prevent burning while grilling.
- Clean grill and preheat to medium. Pour 1 cup of water (separate from water used to soak wooden skewers) into a large bowl and add lemon juice.
- Add banana and mango to water and soak for 20 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine honey and cinnamon.
- Thread fruit onto skewers. Coat with honey-cinnamon mixture and spray with cooking oil to prevent fruit from sticking to the grill.
- Grill for 5-10 minutes until warm, tuning regularly. Do not over cook or fruit will become too soft.
Per Serving: 250 calories, 1g fat, 0g saturated fat, 0mg cholesterol, 5mg sodium, 60g carbohydrate, 4g fiber, 1g protein