- To make the sauce, combine honey, balsamic vinegar, cinnamon and vanilla in a small bowl. Mix well to blend.
- Heat grill to medium heat. Cut peaches in half and remove the stone. Brush sauce onto both sides of the peach. Reserve remaining sauce to serve with the peaches.
- Grill peaches for 2–3 minutes on each side. Remove from grill.
- Portion 2 halves per serving into a glass bowl or compote. Spoon remaining sauce of the top.
- Top with low fat frozen yogurt or berries if desired.
Per Serving: 190 calories, 0g fat, 0g saturated fat, 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 50g carbohydrate, 2g fiber, 46g sugars, 1g protein