grilled peaches with sweet & tangy sauce
prep time: 10 minutes
cook time: 6 minutes
ready in: 16 minutes
makes: 4 servings, 6 oz. each
- 1/2 cup Nature’s Promise honey
- 1 Tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 whole ripe peaches, halved and pitted
The nutritional content of recipes is calculated by a registered dietitian. Because ingredients and measurements may vary, the values we give are close approximations.
- To make the sauce, combine honey, balsamic vinegar, cinnamon and vanilla in a small bowl. Mix well to blend.
- Heat grill to medium heat. Cut peaches in half and remove the stone. Brush sauce onto both sides of the peach. Reserve remaining sauce to serve with the peaches.
- Grill peaches for 2–3 minutes on each side. Remove from grill.
- Portion 2 halves per serving into a glass bowl or compote. Spoon remaining sauce of the top.
- Top with low fat frozen yogurt or berries if desired.
Per Serving: 190 calories, 0g fat, 0g saturated fat, 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 50g carbohydrate, 2g fiber, 46g sugars, 1g protein