- Trim all visible fat from pork chops. Place chops in a shallow dish or plastic bag.
- Drain juice from pineapple (you should have about 1 cup) and pour over chops; reserve pineapple. Cover dish or close bag and refrigerate overnight, turning meat occasionally.
- When ready to grill, remove pork chops from juice and discard juice; season chops with ground black pepper.
- Place chops on rack in broiling pan and broil 4 inches from heat source or grill over medium heat for 10 minutes, turning once, until internal temperature reaches 160°F.
- For slaw, combine drained pineapple, onion and red pepper in a bowl. Refrigerate slaw overnight while chops are marinating or combine ingredients just before serving.
Suggestion: Serve with a side salad and deli salad
Per Serving: 190 calories, 5g fat, 2g saturated fat, 50mg cholesterol, 45mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate, 1g fiber, 21g protein