- Cook corn in boiling water for 4 minutes. Remove and allow to cool to room temperature.
- Over a medium fire, grill corn for 2–3 minutes or until lightly brown. Brush on maple syrup and continue to grill for an additional 2–3 minutes or until syrup begins to caramelize.
- Remove corn from grill and cool. With a sharp knife, remove kernels from cob.
- In a sauté pan, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp, about 5 minutes. Add onion and cook for an additional 4–5 minutes.
- Add corn and cook for 2 minutes. Remove corn mixture from heat, stir in sage, set aside.
- Rub salt and pepper on tenderloins, then grill for about 12 minutes, turning frequently.
- Remove tenderloins from heat; allow them to rest 5 minutes. Then carve each into 1/2 inch slices. Spoon some relish over each portion and serve.
- Serving Suggestion: Serve with a side salad or grilled zucchini
per serving: 240 calories, 8g fat, 3g saturated fat, 90mg cholesterol, 270mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate, 1g fiber, 8g sugars, 28g protein