- Coat grill rack with nonstick cooking spray. Preheat grill to medium-high (350°F–400°F). In a small bowl combine brown sugar and garlic powder; set aside.
- Brush pork with oil; season with salt and pepper to taste, and rub with brown sugar mixture.
- Grill pork 20 minutes or until an instant-read thermometer registers 145°F, turning several times. Remove and let stand 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, for the sauce, in a small saucepan combine blackberries, basil, vinegar, granulated sugar, lemon juice and 3 tablespoons water. Cook over medium heat until blackberries start to break down. Add water if needed.
- Slice pork; serve with sauce and garnish with basil.
If preparing for a gluten-free diet, make sure all ingredients are labeled gluten-free.
Per serving: 305 calories, 10g fat, 3g saturated fat, 130mg cholesterol, 92mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate, 3g fiber, 7g sugars, 42g protein