grilled rosemary flat iron steak
prep time: 10 minutes
cook time: 20 minutes
ready in: 30 minutes
makes: 4 servings, 4 oz. each
- 1/2 cup steak sauce
- 1 large shallot, minced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 Tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 Tablespoon fresh rosemary leaves
- 1 teaspoon pepper sauce
- 1½ lb. flat iron steak
The nutritional content of recipes is calculated by a registered dietitian. Because ingredients and measurements may vary, the values we give are close approximations.
- Combine steak sauce, shallot, garlic, olive oil, rosemary and pepper sauce in baking dish and mix well.
- Add flat iron steak and coat evenly on all sides. Cover and marinate in refrigerator for a few hours or overnight.
- Remove steak from dish and grill over medium heat for 6–8 minutes on each side, or until desired doneness.
per serving: 340 calories, 21g fat, 9g saturated fat, 95mg cholesterol, 620mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate, 1g fiber, 34g protein