- Preheat grill for direct medium heat.
- In a small saucepan heat together orange juice concentrate, sugar, thyme and garlic, stirring frequently. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 3–4 minutes until thickened; add oil.
- Brush 1 side of salmon with half of glaze. Sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon each of salt and pepper.
- Place salmon, glazed side down, on grill rack, 4–5 inches from heat. Cook about 4 minutes.
- Brush top side of salmon with remaining glaze. Turn salmon and continue to cook until salmon is opaque in center, about 5 minutes longer.
- Divide spinach and oranges among 4 dinner plates.
- Cut salmon into 4 pieces and place atop spinach.
per serving: 260 calories, 11g fat, 2g saturated fat, 70mg cholesterol, 240mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate, 2g fiber, 24g protein