- In a large zip-top plastic combine teriyaki sauce and orange juice. Place salmon in bag and seal tightly. Turn bag gently to distribute marinade. Refrigerate for 15–30 minutes.
- In a large bowl, whisk together vinegar, sugar, sesame oil, soy sauce and red pepper flakes. Add cucumbers, bell pepper and onion. Toss to coat vegetables with dressing and set aside.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat and lightly oil grate. Remove salmon from marinade, shake off excess and discard remaining marinade.
- Grill for 12–15 minutes, turning once, until fish flakes easily with a fork. Serve fish with salad and sprinkle with peanuts.
- Note: Fish can also be broiled for 12–15 minutes without turning.
- Serving Suggestion: Steamed white rice with toasted sesame seeds
per serving: 470 calories, 28g fat, 6g saturated fat, 95mg cholesterol, 830mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate, 1g fiber, 13g sugars, 37g protein