- Preheat grill to medium.
- To make the red-pepper sauce: use a food chopper, food processor, or blender to pulse the almonds, peppers, tomatoes, garlic, oil, vinegar, paprika, 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper until smooth. Set aside.
- Coat salmon and zucchini (and/or summer squash) on both sides with cooking spray, then sprinkle the remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
- Grill, turning once, until the salmon is just cooked through (an instant read thermometer reads 145°F) and the squash is soft and browned, about 3 minutes per side.
- Transfer the squash to a clean cutting board. When cool enough to handle, slice into 1/2 inch pieces. Toss in a bowl with half of the reserved sauce.
- Divide the squash among 4 plates along with a piece of the salmon topped with some of the remaining sauce. Garnish with parsley, if desired.
Per Serving: 280 calories, 13g fat, 2g saturated fat, 65mg cholesterol, 600mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate, 2g fiber, 32g protein