- Coat grill rack with nonstick cooking spray. Preheat grill to medium-high (350°F to 400°F).
- Thread shrimp onto 4 skewers.* Season with salt and pepper to taste. Grill skewers 2 minutes per side or until shrimp are opaque. Remove from grill; set aside.
- In a large bowl whisk together orange juice, honey, vinegar, mustard and ginger. Whisk in oil until well-combined.
- Add spinach and bacon; toss to combine.
- Place salad on 4 individual plates, top with shrimp skewers, and serve.
- *If using wooden skewers, soak at least 30 minutes before grilling to prevent burning.
per serving: 270 calories, 20g fat, 4g saturated fat, 120mg cholesterol, 810mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate, 1g fiber, 4g sugars, 17g protein