- Preheated grill to medium high. Make 4 foil boats large enough to hold shrimp and to seal.
- Place shrimp in a large bowl and sprinkle with juice from half of the lemon wedges. Add parsley, garlic, cayenne and salt. Toss to coat shrimp evenly.
- Divide shrimp among foil boats and top each with 1 tablespoon of butter cut into smaller pieces.
- Seal foil into packets by folding top edges together well. Place packets, sealed edge up, on grill and cook for about 6–8 minutes.
- Open packets carefully to check for doneness, shrimp should be opaque and curled. Garnish with remaining lemon wedges.
- Serving Suggestion: Serve with fresh crusty artisan baguette and a fresh green salad.
per serving: 220 calories, 13g fat, 8g saturated fat, 210mg cholesterol, 920mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate, 0g fiber, 0g sugars, 20g protein