- Place steak and vinaigrette in a large resealable plastic bag; seal bag, turning to coat. Refrigerate 12 hours or overnight.
- Coat grill rack with nonstick cooking spray. Preheat grill to medium.
- Remove steak from marinade; discard marinade. Grill steak 4–5 minutes per side for medium-rare (145°F) or to desired doneness. Remove steak from grill; let stand 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place bell pepper and onion on grill rack. Grill 3–4 minutes per side. Transfer to a cutting board. Cut peppers into thin strips and separate onion rounds into rings.
- Spread 1 tablespoon hummus inside each pita half. Fill each with spring greens, onion and bell pepper. Slice steak across the grain, fill each pita evenly with steak, and serve.
per serving: 300 calories, 9g fat, 3g saturated fat, 50mg cholesterol, 380mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate, 5g fiber, 3g sugars, 28g protein