lemon and herb crusted barramundi
prep time: 5 minutes + marinating time
cook time: 10 minutes
ready in: 15 minutes
makes: 3 servings, 4 oz. each
- 1 lemon, zested
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 Tablespoon fresh thyme leaves
- 2 Tablespoons chopped flat leaf parsley
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 12 oz. package Barramundi fillets
The nutritional content of recipes is calculated by a registered dietitian. Because ingredients and measurements may vary, the values we give are close approximations.
- Season fish with lemon zest, chili powder, thyme and parsley. Cover and refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Heat a large sauté pan over medium-high heat for 2 minutes. Swirl in olive oil and heat for one minute. Season fillets with salt and pepper on both sides. Place fish in the pan and cook 4–5 minutes.
- Turn fish over, lower heat to medium-low, and cook until fish is no longer translucent and flakes with a fork. Be careful not to overcook.