honey garlic grilled chops
prep time: 5 minutes + marinate time
cook time: 16 minutes
ready in: 21 minutes (after marinating)
makes: 4 servings, 4 oz. each
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (1 lb. total)
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 Tablespoons lite soy sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
The nutritional content of recipes is calculated by a registered dietitian. Because ingredients and measurements may vary, the values we give are close approximations.
- Combine marinade ingredients, reserving 1/4 cup for basting.
- Pour rest of marinade over chops in heavy plastic bag or glass dish. Seal or cover, and refrigerate 4–24 hours.
- Prepare covered grill and preheat to medium.
- Remove chops from marinade and throw away marinade.
- Grill chops 12–15 minutes, turning once, or until internal temperature reaches 145°F. Baste occasionally with reserved marinade.
- Allow pork to rest 3 minutes before serving.
Suggestion: Serve with deli potato salad and a side of steamed vegetables
Per Serving: 265 calories, 10g fat, 4g saturated fat, 70mg cholesterol, 330mg sodium, 24g carbohydrate, 0g fiber, 20g protein