- Preheat oven to 450°F or heat outdoor grill.
- In a large bowl, combine oil, garlic and dill and divide evenly into two bowls. Add zucchini and corn to one of the bowls and toss until coated.
- Spray four large pieces of heavy-duty aluminum foil with cooking spray; evenly distribute corn mixture in the center of each.
- Coat each fish fillet with the remaining oil mixture and place one fillet in each packet on top of the corn and zucchini.
- Top each fillet with 2 lemon slices, fold and seal each packet. Cook for 20 minutes.
- Remove packets from heat; let stand 10 minutes before opening.
Per Serving: 240 calories, 10g fat, 2g saturated fat, 55mg cholesterol, 65mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate, 2g fiber, 4g sugars, 26g protein