lemon-garlic grilled chicken
prep time: 30 minutes
cook time: 20 minutes
ready in: 50 minutes
makes: 4 servings, 4 oz. each
- 3/4 cup low fat plain yogurt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3/4 teaspoon finely shredded or grated lemon zest
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 Tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
The nutritional content of recipes is calculated by a registered dietitian. Because ingredients and measurements may vary, the values we give are close approximations.
- In a small bowl, combine yogurt, paprika, garlic, lemon zest and cayenne, stir to mix well. Spoon the yogurt mixture over the chicken, turning to coat both sides.
- Let marinate at room temperature for at least 20 minutes. While chicken is marinating, preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- Grill, turning once, until the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165°, about 6-8 minutes per side.
- Transfer chicken to plates and sprinkle with parsley.
per serving: 160 calories, 2g total fat, 1g saturated fat, 70mg cholesterol, 110mg sodium, 5g carbohydrates, 0g dietary fiber, 29g protein °