mango-berry melba sundae
prep time: 25 minutes cook time: 0 minutes ready in: 25 minutes makes 4 servings, 3/4 cup each
- 2 Tablespoons + 1 teaspoon lemon juice, divided
- 1 cup fresh mango, sliced
- 1/2 cup berries (strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, blueberries, or mixture), plus more for garnish
- 2 Tablespoons sugar
- 2 cups nonfat vanilla frozen yogurt
- Fresh mint (optional)
The nutritional content of recipes is calculated by a registered dietitian. Because ingredients and measurements may vary, the values we give are close approximations.
- In a medium bowl, pour 2 tablespoons lemon juice over mango and mix until mango is well coated (allow to soak at room temperature for at least 15 minutes).
- Puree berries with sugar and 1 teaspoon lemon juice in a blender.
- Scoop 1/2 cup frozen yogurt into each dish. Top frozen yogurt with mango and drizzle with berry puree.
- Garnish with fresh mint and extra berries.