mini cheeseburger appetizers
prep time: 30 minutes
cook time: 6 minutes
ready in: 36 minutes
makes: 18 servings, 1 skewer each
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1/4 cup dry Italian-style breadcrumbs
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 egg
- 4½ oz. CRACKER BARREL Sharp Cheddar Cheese, cut into 18 slices
- 18 grape tomatoes
The nutritional content of recipes is calculated by a registered dietitian. Because ingredients and measurements may vary, the values we give are close approximations.
- Heat grill to medium heat.
- Mix first 4 ingredients just until blended; shape into 18 (1-inch) balls. Flatten slightly to form patties.
- Spray large sheet of foil with cooking spray; place on grill grate. Add patties; grill 2–3 minutes on each side or until done (160°F).
- Thread 1 burger, cheese slice and tomato onto each of 18 toothpicks.
- Recipe provided by KRAFT
per serving: 80 calories, 5g fat, 2.5g saturated fat, 35mg cholesterol, 100mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate, 0g fiber, 0g sugars, 7g protein