Prep time: 15 minutes Cook time: 45 minutes Makes 8 servings, 1 cup each
- 3 large eggs
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup kosher vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup matzo meal
- 2 Tablespoons potato starch
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 Tablespoons lemon or orange juice
- 6–8 cups peeled & sliced fruit (apples, peaches, pears, or berries)
- 1/4 cup cinnamon sugar, divided
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly oil a 9 x 9-inch baking pan.
- Beat eggs with sugar until well blended. Add oil, matzo meal, potato starch and salt; blend well.
- Toss fruit in juice, then add to pan and sprinkle with 2 tablespoons of cinnamon sugar, reserving a little for the top.
- Spoon batter over fruit, covering as much of the fruit as you can. Sprinkle with remaining cinnamon sugar.
- Bake until topping is set and just golden, about 45 minutes. Serve warm.
Per serving: 280 calories, 9g fat, 2g saturated fat, 70mg cholesterol, 65mg sodium 51g carbohydrate, 3g fiber, 35g sugars, 4g protein
The nutritional content of recipes is calculated by a registered dietitian. Because ingredients and measurements may vary, the values we give are close approximations.