pecan cookie balls
prep time: 30 minutes
cook time: 15 minutes
ready in: 45 minutes
makes: 24 servings, 2 cookies each
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, softened
- 2 ½ cups confectioners' sugar, divided
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Ground Nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups flour
- 2 cups finely chopped pecans
Recipe provided by McCormick®
per serving: 210 calories, 14g total fat, 5g saturated fat, 20mg cholesterol, 15mg sodium, 19g carbohydrates, 1g dietary fiber, 13g sugars, 2g protein
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Beat butter in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Add 1/2 cup of the sugar, vanilla, nutmeg and salt; beat until well blended. Stir in flour and pecans.
- Shape into 1-inch balls. Place 1 inch apart on ungreased baking sheets. Bake 15 minutes.
- Remove from baking sheets. Immediately roll hot cookies in remaining 2 cups sugar. Place sugared cookies on wire racks to cool. When cool, roll again in sugar.
The nutritional content of recipes is calculated by a registered dietitian. Because ingredients and measurements may vary, the values we give are close approximations.