rainbow fruit skewers
prep time: 20 minutes
cook time: 0 minutes
ready in: 20 minutes
makes: 24 servings, 1 skewer each
- 2 cups fat-free vanilla greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 24 wooden skewers
- 12 strawberries, sliced in half
- 12 orange segments cut in half (or 24 mandarin orange segments)
- 24 pineapple chunks
- 24 green grapes
- 24 blueberries
- 24 blackberries
- 24 red/purple grapes
The nutritional content of recipes is calculated by a registered dietitian. Because ingredients and measurements may vary, the values we give are close approximations.
- In a small bowl, combine yogurt, honey and ground cinnamon until well blended. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Pierce a piece of each kind of fruit onto each skewer in this order: strawberry, orange, pineapple, green grape, blueberry, blackberry and purple grape. Lay fruit skewers on a platter and serve with yogurt dip.
- *If preparing for a gluten-free diet, make sure all ingredients are labeled gluten-free
per serving: 50 calories, 0g fat, 0g saturated fat, 0mg cholesterol, 5mg sodium 11g carbohydrate, 1g fiber, 8g sugars, 2g protein