prep time: 20 minutes
cook time: 0 minutes
ready in: 20 minutes
makes: 4 servings, 8 oz. each
- 1/4 cup light cream cheese (Neufchatel), softened
- 2 Tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup salad shrimp
- 6 oz. can crab meat, drained or fresh cooked, flaked
- 6 oz. can tuna, drained or fresh cooked, flaked
- 1 cup diced tomato
- 4 cups mixed greens
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, dill and lemon juice.
- Add shrimp, crab, tuna and tomatoes and stir gently until the seafood is well coated with the dressing.
- Divide mixed greens among plates and top with seafood mixture.
per serving: 160 calories, 5g total fat, 2g saturated fat, 125mg cholesterol, 420mg sodium, 4g carbohydrates, 1g dietary fiber, 25g protein
The nutritional content of recipes is calculated by a registered dietitian. Because ingredients and measurements may vary, the values we give are close approximations.