shrimp fra diavolo
prep time: 10 minutes cook time: 20 minutes ready In: 30 minutes makes 4 servings, 12 oz. each
- 8 oz. uncooked linguine pasta
- 1 Tablespoon Simply Enjoy garlic-flavored olive oil
- 1 lb. large shrimp, peeled tail off and deveined, (thawed)
- 1 jar (25 oz.) Simply Enjoy Fra Diavolo sauce
- 2 Tablespoons fresh basil, coarsely chopped
The nutritional content of recipes is calculated by a registered dietitian. Because ingredients and measurements may vary, the values we give are close approximations.
- Cook pasta, in boiling salted water, according to package directions.
- Heat oil in a large heavy skillet over medium-high heat. Add shrimp and saute for 1-2 minutes, stir and continue to cook until just cooked through, another 1 minute or until shrimp turn pink.
- Reduce heat to low and add Fra Diavolo sauce. Cook just until sauce begins to bubble, 2–3 minutes.
- To serve, divide drained pasta among 4 warmed shallow bowls and ladle sauce over pasta. Sprinkle with basil.