- Prepare grill for indirect cooking by banking the charcoal around the edges of a covered grill or heat gas grill to 300-350°F.
- Sprinkle ribs with garlic salt and ground pepper.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a medium saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, keep warm.
- Grill the ribs for 1½ - 2 hours, basting with sauce every 30 minutes.
- Bring remaining sauce to a boil for at least 1 minute and serve with ribs.
per serving: 450 calories, 19g fat, 7g saturated fat, 145mg cholesterol, 570mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate, 0g fiber, 44g protein