- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Beat butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar and vanilla in a large bowl until creamy.
- Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- In a separate bowl, sift together flour and baking soda and add to the butter mixture; stir just until combined.
- Stir in oats, raisins, cinnamon, nutmeg and ground cloves. Drop by rounded tablespoons onto ungreased cookie sheets. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until the tops of the cookies are golden brown.
- Cool to room temperature on cookie sheets. Store at room temperature in airtight containers.
per serving: 100 calories, 4.5g fat, 2.5g saturated fat, 20mg cholesterol, 30mg sodium, 14g carbohydrates, 1g fiber, 8g sugars, 2g protein