- For pineapple salsa, in a medium bowl gently stir together pineapple, mandarin oranges, sweet pepper and picante sauce. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Trim fat from steak. Thinly slice steak across the grain (meat will be easier to slice if it is partially frozen).
- Sprinkle steak pieces with seasoning; toss to coat evenly.
- In a large skillet, cook and stir half of the seasoned steak in hot oil over medium-high heat for 2 - 3 minutes or to desired doneness. Remove from skillet. Repeat with remaining steak.
- Arrange salad greens on plates. Top with steak and pineapple salsa.
per serving: 300 calories, 16g fat, 5g saturated fat, 55mg cholesterol, 240mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate, 3g fiber, 18g protein