- For the lemon curd, in a small bowl, whisk together, eggs, 1 cup sugar, lemon juice, lemon zest and butter.
- Pour into a sauce pan and heat on low, stirring continuously, until mixture coats the back of a spoon and just reaches the point of a simmer. Chill in refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- Once lemon curd has chilled, in a small bowl, mix berries with remaining sugar. Allow to sit a few minutes for sugar to dissolve.
- Place ¾ Cup of ice cream into each dish and top with 1 tablespoon of the lemon curd* (you will not use all of the lemon curd)
- Top each sundae with ½ cup of sugared berries.
*You can purchase pre-made lemon curd
Per serving: 310 calories, 15g fat, 9g saturated fat, 70mg cholesterol, 115mg sodium, 42g carbohydrate, 3g fiber, 37g protein, 5g protein