white chicken chili
prep time: 5 minutes
cook time: 30 minutes
ready in: 35 minutes
makes: 4 servings
- 1 Tablespoon oil
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 package McCormick® White Chicken Chili Seasoning Mix
- 1 cup water
- 1 can (15-16 oz.) white beans, undrained
- Assorted toppings, such as shredded cheese, chopped avocado, chopped cilantro or sour cream (optional)
The nutritional content of recipes is calculated by a registered dietitian. Because ingredients and measurements may vary, the values we give are close approximations.
- Heat oil in large skillet on medium-high heat.
- Add chicken; cook and stir 3-5 minutes or until no longer pink.
- Stir in Seasoning Mix, water and beans. Bring to boil.
- Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 10 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Serve with desired toppings.
Note: Recipe provided by McCormick®.
per serving: 290 calories, 7g fat, 1g saturated fat, 75mg cholesterol, 740mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate, 6g fiber, 34g protein