16 oz pkg
Made From: Whole Wheat Flour, Water, Molasses, Wheat Gluten, Soybean Oil, Contains 2% Or Less Of: Yeast, Salt, Sugar, Monoglycerides, Whey (Adds A Trivial Amount Of Cholesterol), Calcium Propionate And Sorbic Acid To Extend Freshness, Soy Lecithin.
Contains: wheat, milk, soy.
Giant Food is committed to providing accurate nutritional information to its customers. As an important part of that effort we voluntarily provide such material on our website. We rely upon our suppliers to provide us with this information on an ongoing basis and to advise us immediately whenever any new claims or adjustments to declared values are made, so that we can properly maintain the accuracy of this online resource. We have, however, experienced occasional situations in the past where, due to the lack of such notice or for some other reason, minor discrepancies in this area have occurred. We therefore strongly encourage our customers to read the labels of any of the products that they purchase in order to make certain that they are compatible with their own nutritional preferences and expectations. If you receive a product from Giant Food, and the nutritional information on the product label does not match the information on our site, please contact Giant Food customer service and we will arrange for a credit to issue for the product at issue.
40 calories per slice. Per 3 Slices: 110 calories; 0.5 g sat fat (3% DV); 180 mg sodium (8% DV); 2 g total sugars. 3 g fiber (11% DV). 0 g trans fat. Low fat. Good source of fiber per 3 slices. Cholesterol free. The ingredients from soy and sugar in this product come from genetically modified crops. Learn more at pepperidgefarm.com. No high fructose corn syrup. Healthy living is on everyone's mind these days. But why give up what you love? At 40 calories per slice our Very Thin 100% Whole Wheat bread is full of great taste. It's the clever side of great baking. Made with 100% whole grain flour. If you have any questions or comments, please call us toll free at 1-888-737-7374 or visit us at www.pepperidgefarm.com.