4 oz btl
For external use only. Flammable.Keep product away from fire or flame. When using this product avoid contact with eyes; in case of contact, flush eyes with water. Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or redness develops and persists. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Other information: Store below 110℉ （43℃）. May discolor certain fabrics or surfaces.
Antiseptic Cleanser, Help decrease bacteria on skin.
Directions Place enough product on your palm to thoroughly cover your hads. Rub hands together briskly until dry. Children under 6 years of age should be supervised when using this product.