Listerine Naturals Antiseptic Mouthwash Herbal Mint

Listerine Naturals Antiseptic Mouthwash Herbal Mint

16.9 oz btl


Active Ingredients: Eucalyptol (0.092 %), Antiplaque/Antigingivitis; Menthol (0.042 %), Antiplaque/Antigingivitis; Methyl Salicylate (0.060 %), Antiplaque/Antigingivitis; Thymol (0.064 %), Antiplaque/Antigingivitis. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sorbitol, Alcohol (21.6 % V/v), Poloxamer 407, Flavor, Benzoic Acid, Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf Extract, Sodium Benzoate.


Warnings: Do not use in children under 12 years of age. Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Do not use if printed band around cap is broken or missing.


99% Naturally derived formula (Listerine Naturals Healthier Gums formula is over 99% naturally derived (using ISO 16128 average cumulative volume. water included), sweetened with stevia leaf extract and with three of its four active ingredients derived from plant sources (Eucalyptus, Cornmint, and Oil of Wintergreen). The remaining 1% includes the fourth active ingredient (Thymol), along with other ingredients for blending. To learn more, visit Free of artificial sweeteners & dyes. Powered by germ-neutralizing essential oils for healthier gums. Kills 99.9% of germs that cause bad breath, plaque, and gingivitis. Other Information: Store at room temperature. Cold weather may cloud this product. Its antiseptic properties are not affected. Questions? Call toll-free 888-222-0182 or 215-273-8755 (collect).

Directions: Rinse full strength for 30 seconds with 20 mL (2/3 fluid ounce or 4 teaspoonfuls) morning and night. Do not swallow. . To Open: Squeeze the cap and turn. To Close: Turn cap until it locks.


Johnson & Johnson Consumer