18 oz jar
Burn candle within sight. Keep away from things that catch fire. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Do not use if glass is chipped or cracked. Trim wick to 1/4 inch (6mm) before each lighting. Keep candle free of matches and all materials. Always place lit candle on a level, heat-resistant surface. Burn away from drafts. Glass will be hot during and after use. Never touch or move while lit, or until wax hardens. Never burn more than 4 hours at a time. Stop use when 1/4 inch (6 mm) of wax remains. Do not extinguish with lid or water. Do not reuse. Extinguish candle before discarding. Lead-free wick.
Made In USA With US And Imported Parts.